Friday, September 3, 2010

Best places to buy Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought a Raleigh GRUV bicycle a few months ago so I could do some riding with my girlfriend. The GRUV is an odd looking machine, but it was absolutely the most comfortable bike I test rode. Having not been on a bicycle for over 25 years, I wanted to build some endurance before I got together with my gal for a pleasant weekend ride. After my short "practice" rides in the evenings, I suffered from some mild but noticeable numbness in unmentionable, "manly" areas. I never suffered from this when I was a youngster, so I figured it would pass after I got used to riding again. I figured wrong. I went for my much anticipated weekend "date ride" (about 10 miles worth of nice, paved trails). By the end of the trip, the "comfortable" stock seat on that bike had caused many miserable and painful "sensations". So I did some research and came-up with the Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat. Ordered it right here off of Amazon. Installed easily on the seat post that came with the bike. Took a bit of adjusting to get the height set where I wanted it. It seems more comfortable when it is positioned a little lower than a regular style seat. GOOD LORD what a difference! It does take a bit of getting use to, but once you get the feel of it, you'll love it!! Now I can ride for hours and when I'm done, I don't feel like an alien abduction victim who's been "probed". It's not a 100% solution to the "male pressure" problem - but pretty darn close!! If you're a casual bike rider, looking for a comfortable seat, give this one a shot. I'm betting you (and your private parts) will be much pleased and satisfied!!
Get more detail about Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat.


!: Best Buy Diamonds Loose 2







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。