Saturday, September 11, 2010

Purchase Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat


Over All Rating Reviews :
During my cross country cycling trek earlier this year, I tried out one of those Schwinn "no pressure" saddles. The experiment lasted all of 5 miles as I traversed Tallahasee, FL

Waste of time and $20. I know what they are trying to do - which is recreate that short-lived rocker saddle from a few years back, but putting any real torque on this thing causes one (or at least me) to slide right off it - or I'd have to set it at a bizarre angle and not really be able to sit on it. Once I hit the St Marks trail extension, I swapped out my regular saddle and left the Schwinn saddle with the groundskeeper at the St Mark's trail Trailhead. I hoped that maybe someone else can make better use of it.


A for effort, F for execution.

You're really better off getting a real saddle regardless of your physique.
Get more detail about Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat.


!: Timothys World Coffee, Colombian Decaffeinated for Keurig Brewers, Medium, 50-Count K-Cups by Timothys World Coffee !1#: Secrets Laser Hair Removal Schools







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。