Thursday, September 2, 2010

Schwinn Meridian Adult 26-Inch 3-Wheel Bike (Black Cherry) Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
So, I read the reviews and shopped around local bike shops and the internet. Who could go wrong with Amazon and the free shipping?

I was concerned about UPS getting it to my home in a reasonable condition. Schwinn really needs to package this bike better, it's very heavy to ship and handle and we all know that they get thrown about in the process of shipment. When I pulled the bike from the Box, it had a few scratches on it due to the packaging falling apart in transit but it wasn't too bad.

Assembly was easy but for the missing parts that had fallen off the bike and out of the box. I paid a visit to my local Ace hardware store to replace the missing pieces. I was lucky enough to have the symmetrical nuts and bolts still in place on the bike to know what I needed at the store.

Probably better that this bike has more professional and clearer instructions for the home builder with the nuts and bolts in bags, but I guess this is supposed to be assembled by bike shops who know what they are doing and have the pieces at hand that they need should any bits be missing.

If you are not handy with little nuts and bolts, bribe the local scout leaders to build it for you.

It is a VERY sturdy Bike, the frame is put together so well I can't image it ever failing due to build quality and as long as you put it together properly, it should last you a very long time. Even though the neighborhood chuckled at it when I first brought it out on to the street, I find myself having a hard time getting a turn on it now.

Even my 7 Year old son can get this moving along safely (with seat and hand bar adjustments with a Allen Wrench).

There are no gears on this model and it is set at a higher gear than you might be used to, but with the sturdy 3 wheel foot print, it's not hard to get rolling and up to speed, which isn't slow at all.

If you've not ridden a 3 wheeler it's a little different when you turn corners and over uneven surfaces, you feel a little taken by surprise when going from the road to the side walk. It's worth getting used to though.

The Brakes are very good and you can refine the adjustments to avoid rubbing pads easily. The rear brake is a shaft pad thingy and isn't as good at keeping it stopped (for parking brake) but is good enough bringing it to a halt safely, the front is excellent though and doesn't need too much effort on the fingers to stop quickly.

The Basket on the back is a little rattly since it's designed to fold down to make room for large boxes.

The Blue Color is quite brilliant and a splendid look, comes with reflectors front and back. All I need now is a Bell for it and it's popularity to drop off so I can ride it more.

I love this Bike.. I need to buy another one (or three)
Get more detail about Schwinn Meridian Adult 26-Inch 3-Wheel Bike (Black Cherry).


!: Halter Swimsuit Get It Now! !: Discount Loose Diamonds Vs2 !: Baby Einstein Around The World Play Gym by KIDS II !: Lcd Plasma Tv This Instant







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。